- Fix roof.
- Fix random leaks marked with black tape.
- Main area is also quite healthy except the top parts. Fix a ladder to have a platform, then climb. Eventually remove the lowest roof plate if possible, to have extra safety. Remember, safety first!
- Change short screws to longer ones.
- Bathroom area finished, except missing semi long screw at the washing machine side.
- Check house supporting poles for powder post beetle attack.
- Fix fence - plant trees and cassava to support.
- Collect rice straw, rice husk, and other organic material for mulching and composting.
- Make an easy bike trailer hitch for the big blue trailer.
- Find more stone and make paths for urinating areas.
- Irrigation - water system.
- fix bamboo house - buy bamboo.
- Build Swales-and-swale-systems
- Dig swales everywhere.
- Bring as much organic material to the land as possible - for example straw, bamboo leaves, corn husk, rice husk etc.
- Plant trees and plants
- Plant fig trees.
- Plant date palms.
- Living fence and nitrogen fixer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gliricidia_sepium or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucaena
- Plant Comfrey weed barrier and fertilizer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphytum_officinale).
- Neem tree: pioneer plant, personal hygene (toothbrush), medicinal uses, natural insecticide (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadirachta_indica).
- Create organic matter (cutting down branches) = pruning!
- Food supply
- Find a good rice supplier: Auchalee rice: 093-3050263
- Wheat and whole wheat flour suppliers.
- Find more firewood.
fix pizza oven.
- Make bamboo instruments.
- Harvest coconuts.
- Build a earth oven (maybe add some sand, clay, and rice husk... clay bricks too?).
- Make a compost toilet.
- Make a toilet tower out of mud (earht buildings) like in the Pranya project.
- Change the installation of the washing machine.
- Research more in water filters.
- Find plastic digesting fungi and more info about it.
- Drill for water.
Garden fork, gloves, screws, glass jars with or without lids like these, buckets.
Information for supporters and volunteers
- How plants work (What Plants Talk About (Full Documentary)):
- Intro to permaculture:
- Primitive Technology.
- Fix tent pole.
- Bought a small piece of pipe.
- Fix grounding.
- Fixed by technician, who tightened the screws.
- Dug up the grounding cable and it looks solid. I will need to check the main power board. Maybe the grounding is working, my microphone is just sensitive?
- Fix ventilator/fan (red) dog destroyed the cable.
- Mosquito nets acquired.
- Vegan.grn.dk created.
- Make new web site.
- Cassava planted.
- Emergency food, can grow anywhere in any climate wet or dry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassava
- Leaves Collected.
- Get leaves from the temple Wat Luang Gau.
- Make the current guest toilet smell less during use.
- Install simple water filter for drinking water. Currently a three step filter system, but no reverse osmosis (RO) or anything fancy bacterial zapper.